In the hydraulic engineering department, we provide profound assessments for our public, industrial and private clients. We conduct a first non-destructive and/or a destructive survey as well as the inquiry of material properties. Our team has got many years of experience and is known for its motivated and target-orientated working methods.
The engineers of “CMC Wasserbauprojekte GmbH” realise projects of all sizes worldwide. Interdisciplinary, highly motivated and innovative – that’s how we characterise our team. It provides a comprehensive structural monitoring & supervision from the concept development to the construction management on site.
Our small, highly motivated and innovative team of engineers supports and accompanies you throughout all construction stages – from taking samples of materials to the concept development as well as finalising the implementation phase. As an interdisciplinary office, we have an overall insight into the various fields of expertise of our partners.
CMC is a transregional engineering company based in Bad Honnef. Projects in Germany as well as in surrounding countries, such as Belgium, Luxemburg and France are easily accessible. CMC is currently working on projects in Thuringia, North Rhine-Westphalia and France. All of the projects have one similarity: They have differentiated, interdisciplinary and responsible tasks.
The works at Hennedam were executes successfully under the site and quality supervision of CMC – including a new procedure to remove surplus mastic sealing. The assessments of the asphalt lining at Marbach and Seebach dam were completed as well. A highlight was the under water sample taking at Grane dam for an assessment of the asphalt lining underneath the water level.
- Structural surveys for buildings, asphalt faces and concrete sealings as well as gravity dams
- Advanced inspection according to DIN 19 700
- Feasibility studies
- Structural and economical concept development with legal components
- Planning of dams, pumped storage plants and run-of-the-river power hydroelectricity under the terms of HOAI (Official Scale of Fees for Services by Architects and Engineers in Germany – adaptable to international contexts in terms of services)
- Maintenance measures and restoration
- External monitoring and QA (quality assurance) construction management